IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey
IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey is based around large-scale aerial combat over the ground-based military operations of World War II.
Participate in the war’s most famous confrontations piloting fighters, battle planes or heavy bombers through a range of thrilling missions set over stunning landscapes - from the patchwork fields of Southern England to the smoking ruins of Stalingrad all recreated with amazing detail.
SME Dynamic Systems Limited is able to take advantage of the PSP’s considerable graphical capabilities and produce a handheld format that bears notable familiarity to the home console versions of IL-2. The PSP campaign unveils 30 thrilling missions across six major WWII battlefields with over 30 aircraft recreated in stunning detail (14 available for the player to pilot). The non-linear campaign allows players to pick any mission and unlock new ones as they are completed. There are 16 achievements to gain as well as multiplayer support for two player head to head dogfights on the move.
IL2 Sturmovik: Birds Of Prey will be published by 505 Games in collaboration with 1C Company on 4th September 2009 for Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PSP.
Visit the official website at www.il2game.com or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/IL2BirdsOfPrey
- Choose a difficulty level to match your experience.
- Relive the golden age of military aviation, guiding 14 classic aircraft including the iconic Spitfire, through 30 death-defying missions.
- Battle for control of the skies in intense dogfights, ground attacks and bombing runs.
- Fight for air supremacy in multiplayer dogfights.
- Enjoy detailed visuals and an atmospheric audio experience.